Intensive Outpatient Program in Akron, Ohio
Intensive Outptient at The MODE
Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) offers a comprehensive and flexible approach to addiction recovery, providing clients with the necessary tools and support to manage their sobriety while maintaining their daily responsibilities.
With structured therapy sessions and access to a community of like-minded individuals, our IOP program fosters lasting transformation and empowers participants to achieve sustainable positive change.
When enrolled in The MODE’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), each patient is required to attend 3 sessions per week, with each IOP session lasting approximately 3 hours.
During each IOP session, patients will attend Group Therapy and a 12-Step meeting. Patients will also meet privately with their Primary Counselor once every week.
- Attend Group Therapy (3x per week)
- Attend 12-Step meeting (3x per week)
- Meet with Primary Counselor (1x per week)
The MODE currently has two IOP meeting times to accommodate our patients busy lifestyles. These include:
- Morning session: Meets every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00 A.M. until 12:00 P.M. (Noon)
- Evening session: Meets every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5:30 P.M. until 8:30 P.M.